Lenz Heated Socks 6.0 Spare Pair Socks
Finally! Say goodbye to frozen feet and hello to warm toes all day long. The Lenz Heated Sock is a functional sock with an integrated heating element you don’t notice. By using the Lenz Heat App and Bluetooth, you are able to quickly and easily regulate the 3 heat control settings of the sock battery. Providing heat for up to 14-20 hours in the toe and sole region, the Lenz Heated Socks are designed with optimal moisture transportation, additional shin padding, ring bandages for optimal support on the foot and only require a short charging time. The Lithium Packs are easily attached by means of a press stud on the leg band. The Lenz Heated Socks are perfectly suited for a variety of users, in Australia or overseas. Everyone knows the cleaner the sock the warmer they are. Purchase a spare pair of the Lenz Heated Socks to ensure you have optimal warmth this winter over multiple days. A spare pair means less frequent washing, which is what everyone wants!
This sock can be used in any of your footwear, not just in your ski boots. Worldwide charger, battery lasts for up to 14-20 hours. Bluetooth with your smartphone for heat adjustment (app required)
Please note that this listing is for the 6.0 Socks.
The heat socks 6.0 toe cap® have a TOE CAP MERINO COMPRESSION which means it is a tighter and slim fit.
There is another version, the 1.0 - Find out More
The heat socks 1.0 slim fit has a deliberately more narrow fit in the area of the forefoot and also have a shin protector. The heating element is located directly beneath the area of the toe and the ball of the foot. Ideal for all outdoor activities.
There is another version, the 3.0 - Find out More
The heat socks 3.0 unisex have a reduced volume and they are the perfect companion for work and leisure. They are also the perfect socks for hunting and forestry purposes. The heating element is located directly beneath the area of the toe and the ball of the foot.
There is another version, the 5.0 - Find out More
The heat socks 5.0 toe cap® have a shin protector and a heating element which contains the complete toe area. This means that the toes are heated from both the top and the bottom, and an optimum heat chamber is created. These heat socks 5.0 toe cap® are suitable for all outdoor activities and are particularly suitable for wearing in tight-fitting and fitted (ski) shoes.
The 1800 batteries are slightly thicker in size compared to the 1200 batteries. The 1800 batteries can last up to 20 hours while 1200 can last up to 14 hours
Please note that these socks cannot be shipped by Express Post unless your delivery address is in close proximity to Melbourne due to the Lithium batteries and aviation rules. Please allow sufficient time for regular post shipping times by Australia Post.
Size in European Size
Lenz Heated Socks 6.0 Spare Pair Socks
- First toe cap® heat sock with compression and merino wool
- Performance sock with an integrated heating element you don’t notice
- Heating elements of the latest generation which completely incorporate the toe area
- Extremely thin in volume and therefore ideal for all fitted and close-fitting types of shoes
- Optimal moisture transportation
- Ergonomically knitted
- Ring bandages for optimum support on the foot
- The lithium packs are easy to attach by means of press studs on the leg band
- Machine washable at 30 °C
- Connection to your smartphone via Bluetooth
- Level 1: 42 °C / 107 °F, 10 – 14 h
- Level 2: 52 °C / 125 °F, 5,5 – 7,5 h
- Level 3: 60 °C / 140 °F, 3,5 – 4,5 h
- 50 % nylon
- 40 % merino wool
- 10 % spandex
- Remove batteries from the socks before the washing and drying process
- Lenz Heater Socks can be washed in the washing machine on a LOW setting (ensure the batteries are removed before washing)
- Allow to dry at room temperature; Do not dry the Lenz Heater Socks in a dryer or on a heating element
- Once fully dry re-insert batteries to ensure warmth for your next wear
- 1 pair of Lenz heat sock 6.0 toe cap® merino compression
- 1 laundry bag