Privacy and Security
We at Ski & Board Online are committed to protecting the privacy of you, our customers, and we recognise the importance that keeping information secure and confidential is vital to us all. You have consented and agreed to our Privacy & Security Policy when you use our website
In order to process your order and provide you with our services, we obtain information from you. We only request personal information which is considered necessary to process your order. The information we request is always our responsibility to handle and protect.
The information which may be collected are:
- Your Full name
- Your Email
- Your Phone Number
- Delivery Address
- Credit Card details via secure payment gateway i.e. PayPal or AfterPay and this information is not stored by us in our systems
The information which you submit will be helpful for:
- Processing your order
- Keep you updated with our offers, new releases and other relevant information
- Improve the functionality of the website i.e. Easy Parcel Tracking, Easy Returns
- Analyse the site traffic information to help us improve our services
You can access your personal information that we hold by Logging In to your account update or delete as you wish.
The information you provide is limited and not:
- Sold or disclosed to any third-party individual or company
- Only shared internally and limited to need to know basis
- Every order is placed and processed through a secure server. SSL encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us
- When you Pay Online using your credit card, the card details are encrypted and is processed through a secure payment gateway by PayPal or Afterpay. Credit card information is not stored on our servers
- We recommend you use strong passwords for your account with us, in order to prevent any unauthorized access to your account from any third-party source. We cannot be held responsible for any data loss due to this
SSL CertificateIf the website has an SSL certificate, this means that the owners care about your shopping experience being secure, safe and sound and want to make sure that all the data (including financial) that you enter on our website will be securely encrypted!
Multiple GatewaysWhen we were considering which payment gateways to use on our website, the choice narrowed down to 4 most universal ones: Visa; MasterCard; PayPal; Afterpay
Customer SupportAlso, it is comforting to know that should you experience any kind of technical bump in the road during the checkout process, you can always address our customer support department with your billing questions!
Still, have more questions?
No worries, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or a message using the “Need some help” tab on this page below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
I don’t have time to send an email or message.
We completely understand sometimes you can be in a hurry.
Kindly give us a call at 03 9830 0801 or 0411 855 037 and one of our staff members will be more than happy to answer all your questions.
Please note: Our customer service hours are: 9:30 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.