FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes! In Melbourne (Australia), BUT by appointment ONLY, during midweek during school hours. We are looking to hold later appointments and weekend openings soon but at this stage, we are only open 9.30-3 pm Monday to Friday. If you're desperate to come by outside of these hours, let us know and we'll see how we can move life around for you. We welcome you to make a phone, virtual, pickup, or instore appointment here.
Placing an order online with us is extremely easy and secure.
- - Browse through our wide range of products.
- - Select the one which suits your need Choose any applicable Size or Colour option and Click on Add to Cart.
- - After Adding to the Cart, you have two options: Checkout or Continue (if you wish to add more products).
- - After you have added all the items you wish to buy to your cart, please click on checkout.
- - We would highly recommend you to Create an Account which can be done easily through social logins or email addresses. This will help you to use the premium features offered by our website.
- - Kindly fill in requested information such as a delivery address, card details payment method, etc.
- - Review your order i.e. style, size, colour, and quantity.
- - Click on Place Order and check your emails to see a confirmation and tax invoice from us.
Online payment options include Google Pay, Apple Pay, Mastercard, Visa, Amex, PayPal, and Afterpay. All payments are via a secure payment gateway. Installment payment options include PayPal pay-in-4 and AfterPay. We also accept direct payments to our bank account and Tap and Go payments in-store.
All orders placed are usually processed the same or the next business day.
However, if there is a stock error or some other unforeseen issue. Someone from our customer service team will get in touch with you to resolve it.
Yes! We do. Please visit our International SitePlus Snow International
All delivery timings provided by Australia Post is only an estimate and actual timings may vary. This could happen due to weather, traffic, or technical issues.
If this happens to you and you no longer need the items. You can request to return the items adhering to our Returns Policy and we will refund you in full minus any applicable shipping cost incurred by Australia Post.
First, check your emails (& junk mail) and your bank to see whether the order and payment went through via confirmations. Perhaps your order was not processed to completion or perhaps there has been a delay or problem with shipping, or a mistake has been made at some point along the line. Please get in touch and we'll do our best to rectify the situation as soon as possible.
We would like to apologize for this issue, while we try to double-check and ensure the correct item(s) are sent sometimes human error could happen.
To work out the best solution for you. Please Contact Us using the 'Need some help?' chat below and we will be more than happy to work out the best possible solution.