It is a legal requirement that all vehicles, both 2WD and 4X4, always carry chains when heading up the mountain regardless of the weather conditions. Each snow resort will display whether chains are required to be fitted or not depending on current weather situations. Handy tip: carry a dirty rag and a pair of rubber dish washing gloves in your chain bag, the last thing you want is to rip your nice leather ski gloves to shreds!Share this post
Search The Blog
Recent Blog Posts
- My Ski Pants are too long! How to hem ski pants to make them short
- What’s the best plus size jacket for travelling to places like Europe or North America in their winter?
- Can you help me choose a pair of Plus Size Snow Pants for my Trip?
- Measuring for the best fit / size of our Plus Sized Snow Clothes
- The best socks to wear skiing or snowboarding at the snow this winter