Correct layering for women in the cold weather at the snow makes or breaks your day. A pair of snug-fitting thermal underwear (base layer) top and bottom to wick away moisture and a mid-layer (2nd layer) to trap the heat is ideal. Cold bodies, remember to have plenty of space between your layers to trap the heat, that is don't have your layers too snug, allow some looser styles to allow air to be trapped and insulate your body. Hot bodies, perhaps try a merino wool t-shirt layer or a lightweight vest instead! For more information on layering Click Here.
Thermal underwear (base and second layers) come in polyester, nylon, merino wool and polypropylene materials which all wick moisture from the body and to provide a comfortable body temperature when exercising while skiing, snowboarding or snow playing. Additionally, thermals and warm layers can also be used while camping, going to the footy, fishing, playing or watching sport or for just generally keeping warm in cold climates like Melbourne during the wintertime.
Items 1-24 of 55
- Raiski Sayuri R+ Womens Plus Size Thermal Jacket Raspberry Pink Sizes 20-22As low as AU$129.99
- XTM Bulgaria Merino Wool Plus Size Womens Thermal Top Burgundy Sizes 18-26As low as AU$109.99
- XTM Adele Merino Wool Plus Size Womens Thermal Pant Sizes 18-26As low as AU$109.99 Regular Price AU$119.99
- XTM Adele Merino Wool Plus Size Womens Thermal Top Sizes 18-26As low as AU$109.99 Regular Price AU$129.99
- XTM Adele Wool Womens Thermal Top Crew Neck Black TribalAs low as AU$109.99 Regular Price AU$129.99