Shipping and Returns
WELCOME TO WINTER 2015!
FREE Shipping for orders over $100*
*Conditions apply - Excludes second hand items, Ski, Snowboard and Snow play equipment (Skis, Ski Boots, Snowboards, Ski Poles and Toboggans), Car Chains and some larger bags/luggage.
Shipping your Snow Gear
Your goods will be shipped directly from the warehouse where it is stored. This will always be within Australia, usually from Melbourne, Torquay, Sydney, Byron Bay and Gold Coast, however it may mean that your goods will come from muliple locations, and arrive at different times. Regardless, the shipping charge will be the same.
In Store Pickup
We still have an option at the checkout 'In Store Pickup' and although we no longer have a store from which you can collect, kindly, our old neighbours have agreed (for now) to be a pickup point for people who purchase online. This is a builders office and they operate business hours Monday to Friday 9.15am-4.30pm. They are next door to the old shop at 449 Canterbury Road, however their address is Stosius Constructions, 457 Canterbury Road, Surrey Hills. This option should be used with consideration for those who operate their business there as they have no link to this business apart from being friendly neighbours.
Some items, mostly items from our bargain basement section, maxi department and toboggans and snowball makers, can be collected as an 'In Store Pickup' option for a free shipping charge. Other items coming from warehouses around the country cannot. If you are unsure, please choose 'in store pickup' if it suits you, and we'll let you know via email everything you'll need to know about collection or possible extra delivery costs.
Tracking your Snow Gear
We will usually provide you with one or multiple tracking numbers so that you can trace your items and sometimes a signature is required upon delivery. If you are not home, Australia Post or a reliable courier will either leave your goods or leave a card for collection or a later delivery. It may be worth considering the delivery address be a place of business so that your delivered goods are secure.
Sometimes our tracking information emails go straight to your junk box, please check there first before contacting us.
Delivery Times for your Snow Gear
Orders are processed within 0-2 business days of placing your order.
Normal Australia post shipping times apply - check their website for specific estimates on irregular destinations:
- For local or major East coast city centres your order should take 1-3 days working days.
- All other areas of Australia will be normal Australia Post shipping time, say 5-7 working days.
- Larger sized orders may take longer
We will not ship to International destinations.
We cannot guarantee shipping times and are bound by Australia Post's shipping timeframe.
Express Post Shipping
Sometimes you may want your snow gear FAST, shipped Express Post.
Express Post shipping can be selected as a shipping option at checkout.
Australia Post offers Express Post Shipping which guarantees next business day delivery within the Australia Post network. Click here to see the Australia Post delivery network. Please note that if you are not within this network, then Australia Post does not guarantee shipping times to these areas.
Express Post Shipping is done via Australia post and still offers parcel tracking however it is not a 'signature on delivery' service so the parcel may be left at your door if you are not home. If you require a signature on delivery or extra insurance cover on your item/s, you can do this by contacting us via email once you have placed your order. There will be extra charges for this service.
Refunds, Returns and Exchanges
You may return your items within 14 days of purchase for a store credit* or replacement/exchange provided that the reason meets our return policy as listed below. Some brands have different return policies and procedures.
1. All returns must be pre-authorised by Ski & Board Surrey. Please e-mail us with the details of your return before returning them to a specified address. Extra costs may be involved if you return your item to the wrong location.
2. Any item to be returned must be shipped prepaid, within 14 days of the original purchase, together with your original receipt. We recommend this be sent with tracking for your security.
3. Any item to be returned must arrive in an unworn, unused, resalable condition, complete with sales receipt and original tags and packaging. We cannot refund shipping costs.
4. There is no return on sale items unless in accordance with the Trade Practices act 1974, or by prior arrangement. (We can try to be flexible on some items however)
5. There is no return on pre-loved items. All sales are final. There is no warranty on pre-loved items.
6. If you qualified for free shipping (for orders over $100) and you return your item/s which would then disqualify you for free shipping, you will only be credited the amount you paid for the goods, less the cost of the shipping of your product/s. This is to ensure our free shipping rules are not taken advantage of unfairly.
7. Some items (such as Attiba Apres Boots) may be returned for an exchange of size only. If you are concerned about a specific product, please contact us and we'll let you know which ones have a more flexible return policy.
You will receive your store credit within 1-10 business days of receipt of your parcel. Shipping charges are not refundable.
If you have a question concerning a return, please contact us
*Store credit valid for 18mths
While we aim to service each customer to our fullest potential, each individual product we sell may be supplied by a different supplier who may offer different warranty terms. These may include a repair, replacement or store/supplier credit. Please note there is no warranty on pre-loved items.
Suppliers unfortunately do not offer reimbursement for inconvenience or related costs caused by a warranty claim.
If you have an item which you believe is under warranty it is important to:
1/ Phone or contact us immediately with details of the fault
2/ Stop using the product immediately
3/ We will provide you with further instructions as to whether we require photo proof, or you will be required to ship the product to be assessed for warranty by ourselves or our supplier. We will make every effort to ensure a solution is found in the timeliest way possible, and sometimes we will have authority to replace the item on the spot.
4/ Ensure your proof of purchase sales receipt is included with the product under warranty. We can only warranty items which are purchased from our business
Payment Methods Ski & Board Surrey's Online Shop
Direct Deposit. Please contact us for further details.