“Huge range of new and pre-loved snow gear and equipment - Our customers love our massive range, our prices and our honest advice. There is no other snow store like ours - We aim to offer you everything ‘Over And Above’ what you would expect to find at any other store.”
Ski & Board Surrey is a family owned and operated business which is an all year round snow store that only 'do' snow. With 29 years of experience, we have been around a long time. We originally started off as Ski Recycle and then Ski & Board Recycle, but recently with an image upgrade to better suit our product range, we have dropped the word recycle from our name - don't worry though, we are still selling recycled gear and will recycle your pre-loved gear for you as always.
To provide you with a product range and service that is ‘over and above’ anything you might experience in any other store. We pride ourselves on our large range of stock and services designed to suit your every need, as well as your budget, whether you are a first time snow goer, or a passionate, seasoned professional.
To offer you the best customer service possible to help you make the best decision for you, because we want you to keep coming back year after year like so many of our loyal customers. If you have loved the snow for a long time, or are just new to the sport, we should be your first port of call. We can offer you the information and the honesty you need when you are investing your hard earned dollars into enjoying your snow holiday. It’s all about YOU!
OUR ONLINE SHOP
We aim provide all you snow lovers with the opportunity to get your hands on some great gear no matter your location or your schedule. Over the years we have built up a customer base not only locally to our store, but also one that extends to the many corners of Australia. To provide our long distance and time-pressed customers with better choice and an easier shopping experience, we have decided to put some of our most popular products online. We are currently adding as many products as we can online however it is almost impossible to put our whole range online, for that you’ll have to come into our retail store at 449 Canterbury Rd, Surrey Hills VIC 3127. We can also do phone orders if you prefer. We are here to help.
At this time we do not offer recycled product online but it is something we are developing in 2013
- Online store aimed to make your shopping experience faster, easier and more convenient for you
- Friendly staff who are interested in your education and individual requirements regardless of your purchase method
- Offer a large product range including recycled gear (not yet online)
- Clothing, Toboggan and Apres Hire
- Ski & Board Servicing (repairs, tuning and maintenance)
- Custom Footbeds and Boot fitting with highly trained Masterfit University boot fitters (appointments recommended)
- Sell your gear on consignment for you - we take a 35% commission when sold (Ski & Board Boots attract a 50% commission) from May until September
- Buyback program for new kids skis and boots (a fantastic in store program especially for kids)
Travel & Accommodation Services
- Mt Buller Ski Club Accommodation bookings for Cawarra Ski Club - a privately owned family-friendly ski club
- Japan Tours - on hold until further notice. We recommend all Japan snow travel enquiries to Travelplan (Ask for Leah and tell her we sent you!).
- Alaska Heli-Skiing representative for Points North Heli Adventures in Cordova
March 2013 Store Hours
|Monday||9 - 5|
|Tuesday||9 - 5|
|Wednesday||9 - 5|
|Thursday||9 - 6|
|Friday||9 - 6|
|Saturday||10 - 5|
|Sunday||10 - 4|
* Our hours will be extended weekly from May 2013 onwards - check back each week